Monday, October 26, 2015

Ordering Deadlines!

Hi everyone!
 
I hate to even mention deadlines, but.....
 
If you want to receive a PERSONALIZED Corgi Keepsake (painted to look like your dog), you need to try to get your orders in very soon!  It takes me an estimated 2-3 weeks to fill an order so keep that in mind if you want a Corgi (or other breed) that looks like your pup.  December 1st is only 5 weeks away!!
 
The Corgi Mini-Butt ornaments are NOT personalized so those orders can be filled within a week.  I'll have a Special Offer on those soon (5 butts for the price of 4) so you may want to wait to place your order!
 
For those of you who are new to Corgi Keepsakes, I do offer Gift Certificates.  So if you're considering getting a Corgi Keepsakes item for a friend, a gift certificate is a great way to let them pick out which one they want.  And since I email the gift certificate to you, you CAN wait until the last minute to get one!!
 
Thanks!
 
Kelly Patterson
Corgi Keepsakes
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to see your comments! All comments must be approved before they post to limit spam!